“On August 23rd, 2013 Regent Partners broke ground on its 2.3 acre site in Charleston, SC. The site is located in the vibrant “Upper King” area at the corner of King Street and Spring Street. The $85MM mixed use project includes a 304 room dual brand Hyatt Place/Hyatt House with meeting space and a rooftop bar as well approximately 37,400SF of office and retail along King Street. Regent will also deliver a 398 space garage on-site which will be acquired by the City of Charleston upon completion.”
- Tour 5:30pm to 6:30pm, September 24th, led by DPR/Hardin Construction and Cooper Carry Architects.
- Meet on the First Floor of 556 King Street
- Parking along Spring Street
- Bring hard hats/vests/goggles
- After-party at Bay Street Biergarten (549 E. Bay St.). First (50) partakers will receive a free beer and pint glass courtesy of Big Ass Solutions. Food and drink sponsored in part by DPR/Hardin Construction and Big Ass Solutions.