The Studio Leader is a design-oriented leadership position, and acts as a discipline leader in Higher Education for Research Triangle Park and the Southeastern U.S. corridor.
• Contribute to bringing work to the firm.
• Contribute to the daily operations of firm management.
• Direct multiple projects successfully (Greater Geographic Reach, Increased Client and Design Opportunities, Individuals’ Growth, Profitable).
• Assist in recruitment.
• Foster firm-wide collaboration.
• Development Coach that leads and mentors others to assist in professional development throughout the firm.
• Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in architecture or related field.
• Ten (10) or more years of experience in the design and management of higher education
• Licensed Architect per Current State Regulations
• Proven experience in business development or firm management.